Fame

Meet Our Clients - Donna from Home Instead Senior Care

Home Instead Senior Care is a global network of locally owned and operated home care franchises. Our services support older Australians to live at home more independently and for longer.

Donna 2019 resizeOriginally founded by Paul and Lori Hogan in 1994 in Omaha, Nebraska, the Australian franchise was purchased in 2004 and has now grown to 33 offices Australia wide.

I purchased the Toowoomba franchise in September 2015, having worked as a Registered Nurse in community home care for over 15 years. Our services are 100% non-medical and support older Australians to live at home more independently and for longer. Assistance can be provided with personal care, meal preparation, domestic assistance, medication management, shopping, transport to appointments and companionship. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We are an Approved Provider of government funded home care packages and recently have been successful in receiving further funding for domestic assistance under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme. We also offer private fee for service support at home. As of last month, we also have a satellite office in Dalby and are able to service South Western QLD – the business has grown from myself and 6 CAREGivers to 10 full time office staff and 90 CAREGivers in just over 4 years.

Due to the increasing growth of my business during my third year in business, I moved my accounting needs to Shaun from the Parallax team. Shaun provided a much more detailed and tailored service to manage my financial and tax records. He really has me and my financial future on track!

I cannot recommend Shaun and his team at Parallax enough.

Get in Touch with Home Instead Senior Care Today!

Our office can be contacted 7 days a week, 24 hours a day on 07 4613 0574. Website: https://toowoomba.homeinstead.com.au/                                                                                                           Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Subscribe to our Newsletter